Teacher Training - Welcome to the World: Babies to Preschool (3 months-6 years) + Family Yoga (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
In this training we will explore:
- Learning to teach children ages 3-12 basics of yoga incorporating elements such as: tuning in, asana, pranayama, meditation, and relaxation
- Gaining experience and knowledge of a multitude of yoga tools for kids such as: themed journeys, yoga stories, games, songs and chants, creative movements, partner and group activities
- Recognizing the cognitive, physical and emotional and energetic developmental stages for children (0-6 yrs)
- Learning how to teach: Postnatal/Parent & Baby, crawlers, toddlers, preschool yoga, & Family Yoga classes
- Learning yoga philosophy, best language practices, lifestyle, great business tips and ethics as it relates to teaching children in various settings.
- Becoming an effective classroom leader, yoga teacher and Shakti Kids Yoga community member
- Learn how to structure and create lesson plans for a public class, party, private session, small group session, and/or camp
- Learn the beginnings of the business of yoga: how to get started, how to sell yoga to schools and studios, how to market & advertise, acquiring kids yoga clients and creating sustaining relationships
- Incorporate yoga poses, guided relaxations, meditations,and kriyas (groups of exercises) from various traditions such as Yoga Nidra, Hatha, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Restorative, and organic movement into your practice and learn how to translate into practices for kids
- Incorporate effective listening, communication, meditation, movement, mindfulness and yoga techniques into your own personal practice to heighten energetic and subtle body and breath awareness. Grow your energy, grow your students energies!
- The chance to team teach 2 yoga classes to the community: Parent and Baby (3 months-2 yrs) & Family Yoga Preschool (3-6 yrs)
- 3 days of training with Liz Shakti & special guest teacher Alison Ross of My Medicine Mama (reiki, sound healer, ayurvedic massage, doula, and pre/post-natal specialist)
- Training held in beautiful downtown San Francisco at a sweet studio setting (location provided upon purchase) with mats & all props provided
- Shakti Kids Yoga Teacher Training: Welcome to the World Manual
- Shakti Kids Yoga 28 hour Teacher Training Certificate
Investment $425 OR
Bundle and Save! Sign up for Teacher Trainings 1-3 for only $333/training. (Save $92/training, thats over $275 savings total)
Internships and payment plans available. To request an internship or payment plan, contact Liz at email@example.com.