Creative Extensions: Storytelling, Art, Music, Acro & More
Time & Location
About The Event
In this training we will explore:
- Blending complementary activities into yoga class: games, improv, art, music, & dance.
- Creating sequences that include yoga plus another element.
- The art of the flexible class planning, plus planning for special events
- The language of yoga, how to simplify with precision
- Family Yoga & Partner Yoga: teaching to various age groups in one setting plus healthy communication practices
- Storytelling: how to create a flow to your class using storytelling, weaving themes, lessons and yoga poses throughout
- Intuitive painting: process vs. product
- Co-creating the class with children, following their interests or favorite poses
- Exploring and incorporating movement with music and chanting
- Introducing Acro Yoga and Flow Arts elements and best safety practices
- How to create your very own children’s yoga business with templates and tools for marketing and advertising ie. website design, social media, etc…,
- The opportunity to team teach 2 yoga classes to the community: Storytime Yoga & Acro Family Flow
- 3 days of training with Liz Shakti & special guest teacher
- Training held in beautiful downtown Oakland at a sweet studio setting with mats & all props provided
- Shakti Kids Yoga Teacher Training: Creative Extensions Manual
- Shakti Kids Yoga 20 hour Teacher Training Certificate (20 hour training - 15 hrs live plus 5 hrs homework, observations and practicum)
Investment $425 OR
Bundle and Save! Sign up for all 3 Live Teacher Trainings #1-3 for $1111 total - that's only $370.33/training. Save $55/training, (PLUS Receive 2 FREE 20 hour online trainings and lots more! See all the extras included on teacher training page) Partial scholarships, work/trade internships and payment plans available. Contact Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
6 hoursLive Zoom Training - Saturday
6 hoursLive Zoom Training - Sunday